In the Nonwovens Industry, R&L Engineering, Inc. produces a variety of specialized systems and subsystems.
- Laminating Systems for "Cloth Like" backsheet
- Spindle driven material unwinds with automatic tension control, festoon and automatic splicing capability (tape or thermal splice) to 60 inches web width
- Acquisition layer or airlaid core cut-and-place devices
- Ultrasonic bonding equipment
- Rewind systems to 60 inch web width with PLC and HMI interface for programmable diameter-based proportional tension control. Auto tension capability as low as 0.05 PLI
In the Web Handling Industry, R&L Engineering produces web storage equipment and a variety of slitting and rewinding devices for heavy or unusual materials.
- Vertical festoon web storage equipment with a maximum width of 120 inches and dynamic capacity of 120 linear feet
- In-line slitting equipment w/SPC data logging of slit width variability