R&L Engineering, Inc. is a recognized provider of industrial automation hardware and software in Good and Beverage Process. Our PLC and HMI menu driven systems provide complete process control. Process changeover to a new product is as simple as clicking on a different "recipe" from a user friendly HMI display screen. All new equipment settings and process calibrations are accomplished automatically.
Process Automation Hardware and Software developed for this industry is readily transferred to other processing applications.
- Raw material and finished product conveying controls.
- Bottle air conveyors control systems designed to maximize throughput and reduce damage.
- HMI interfaces to allow the systems to be optimized for a range of bottle sizes.
- Palletizers customized to the clients requirements.
- Batch Recipe handling with quality control parameters.
R&L Engineering, Inc. offers a variety of process automation software, processing equipment and field support services in the Citrus Handling and Packing Industry. Our Packer Identification Printer (PIP) system streamlines the packing process and offers the industry standard for labor accountability and inventory management. Our RFID-EPC Tagging Systems offer 100% read rates and are compliant with current major retailer standards. Our patented "COBS" carton and T-9000 tray erecting equipment are industry standards for high-speed, low maintenance performance.
Fresh citrus packing, sorting and inventory control systems:
- Packer Identification Printer (PIP) generated compound barcode printer
- Sorting, accumulation, storage and inventory control by scanned Compound Barcode database
- RFID-EPC Tagging at case and pallet level